5-9 and 12-15 October 2017
Solar Decathlon 2017 has been held in Denver, Colorado at the 61st & Peña station on the University of Colorado A line commuter rail connecting Denver International Airport to downtown Union Station.
Key dates during the competition (+8hours for Swiss time):
- Sept. 23 – Oct. 2. Construction
- October 5, 10-11 a.m. Opening ceremony
- October 12, 10 a.m. Results Architecture and Water management
- October 13, 10 a.m. Results Communication and Innovation
- October 14, 9:30-11 a.m. Results Engineering and Market potential and AWARD CEREMONY
- October 15, 9.30-11 a.m. Victory breakfast and People’s Choice Award announcement
- Oct. 16 – Oct. 20 Disassembly
More information about the competition program.