5-9 and 12-15 October 2017
Solar Decathlon 2017 will be held in Denver, Colorado at the 61st & Peña station on the University of Colorado A line commuter rail connecting Denver International Airport to downtown Union Station.
Key dates during the competition (+8hours for Swiss time):
- October 5, 10-11 a.m. Opening ceremony
- October 13, 10 a.m. Results architecture and water management
- October 14, 10 a.m. Results communication and innovation
- October 14, 7-11 a.m. Event celebration
- October 15, 9:30-11 a.m. Results engineering and market potential, Closing ceremony
More information about the competition program.